A Brief Guide to Canadian Visa Requirements
Canada is a vast country in North American that is home to 38 million Canadians and is visited by over 20 million people each year. It’s easy to see why. With beautiful scenery, friendly locals, and diverse wildlife, there is something for everyone in this jewel of the north.
If you are planning on going to Canada for whatever reason, then you need to be aware that you may need a Canadian visa.
What exactly is a Canadian Visa?
Simply put, a Canadian visa is a stamp on your passport granting you entry into the country. It gives you permission to travel to the country and stay there for a fixed period of time or even permanently, if you have the right kind of stamp.
Do I need to get a Canadian Visa?
If you are from a country that has a visa exemption with Canada or operate the Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) agreement, then you will not need to get one. There are 148 countries that currently fall into these two categories and if you’re unsure whether your country is one of them, contact the Canadian Embassy or check your own government’s website for information.
If you are not one of the 148 countries, then you will need to apply for a visa.
Are there different types of Canadian Visa’s?
As with most countries, there are different types of visa based on the length and purpose of your visit to the country, including:
· Visitor or tourist visa.
· Work visa.
· Student visa.
· Permanent Residence visa.
· Business Immigrant visas.
· Express Entry Program visas.
Strictly speaking, the different types of visa fall into two categories – permanent and temporary.
Temporary Canadian Visa
The temporary visa allows you to stay in Canada for a specified period as determined by the Canadian Consulate. It is usually issued for a period of about 6 months, but this can be longer in certain circumstances. The most common temporary visas are tourist, visitor, and student.
Permanent Canadian Visa
Permanent Canada visas are much harder to acquire as they allow the holder to live in the country permanently. To get a permanent Canadian visa you will have to meet a long list of financial and lifestyle criteria and be able to show that you will be a benefit to Canadian society.
How do I apply for a Canada Visa?
First of all you need to provide proof of flight reservation our dummy ticket tool will do the trick
Besides that, that are many other thing please start read now:
As with most visa’s, the first step to getting a visa is to contact the Consulate or Embassy of the country you wish to visit. They will give you full details of the documents and forms you will need to fill in for the application process. The general process is as follows:
1. Check to see if you are eligible for a Canadian visa. The Canadian government has made it easy to do this by filling in an online questionnaire. The questionnaire will tell you immediately if you are eligible for the visa you have chosen. It will also tell you if your application matches a different type of visa in the event that you chose the wrong one. If you are eligible you will be sent an email detailing the next steps.
2. Create an account. The email you receive will tell you if you can make the application online or if it must be done in person. If you can complete your application online (which most people will be allowed to do), you will need to follow the link in the email and create an account by following the instructions given.
3. Collate all the documents required. Once you have created your account (or have been asked to present your application in person) you will be given a list of documents you will need to compile. Get these as soon as possible and upload them (or take them to your meeting).
4. Pay the fees. Follow the onscreen instructions to pay.
5. Wait. It can take the Canadian Embassy up to six weeks depending on the type of visa. During this period, you may be asked for more documents, biometric data, or you could be invited to interview. If you are invited to interview, make sure you arrive early and have all the documents you need. Once a decision has been made on your application it will be uploaded to your online account for viewing.
6. Once notified that your application has been successful, you will need to submit your passport and a further processing fee to the Canadian Embassy so it can be stamped with the visa.
7. And that’s it. Your passport will be returned with the stamp and you will be free to visit the country. Enjoy.
After you got the flight reservation without payment proof and all the documents you can apply to Canada visa